Promotional button for director Jim Jarmusch’s 1982 indie landmark Stranger Than Paradise. Filmed on grim rust-belt locations using short ends from Wim Wender’s road movie The State Of Things, Paradise codified the hipster credentials of costars John Lurie and Richard Edson and especially Jarmusch, who continues to make idiosyncratic, minimalist films, often in black and white.
tagged as: Film. Jim Jarmusch. Stranger Than Paradise. John Lurie. Richard Edson.
- tmontilla-kh likes this
- ecstasybread likes this
- pentagonia likes this
- strangewood likes this
- 199714424 likes this
- pyotra reblogged this from mizoguchi
- mizoguchi reblogged this from holdbacktomorrow
- stagnantpond likes this
- kfrs reblogged this from kuruantigenic
- kuruantigenic reblogged this from holdbacktomorrow
- suzycreamcheese likes this
- holdbacktomorrow posted this